Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Again I am being forced to look at the calendar and realize that the final days of summer are swiftly passing by a lot quicker than I would like!  I also realize that tomorrow is the last day that I will be spending telling you about the library's new friend, Dorothy Stacy and the day that we will draw for her book.  I hope that you have enjoyed reading about Mrs. Stacy and have taken the opportunity to visit her own website to learn more about her business ventures and writing.  I sincerely hope that you have also made a beeline for Frank J. Basloe Library and have checked out one or all of the Erie Canal Cousins Series.

Look for the last word of advice from Mrs. Stacy to all you would be authors later on Wednesday, as well as the announcement of the winner of the first book in the series, signed by Mrs. Stacy.

Until then, remember . . .

"A children's story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children's story in the slightest."  C.S. Lewis (www.goodreads.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment