Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Welcome to my special gift giving edition of Friends and Words.  All this month I will scour the earth for interesting and fun book related gifts for all the people on your list.  

One of my favorite places to shop is cafepress.com.  You can pretty much find anything that you want in terms of pithy sayings at that site.  When I was just on the site today, a pop-up ad told me that if you live in NY-they do not charge sales tax.  Whoo-hoo!

Another great site that is similar is zazzle.com.  Last year I ordered a couple shirts for my daughter from zazzle and when I received my order, I realized that I had ordered the wrong sizes (after she tried them on).  I contacted Zazzle and they promptly sent out the new sizes and didn't even want the other ones back.  I thought this was odd, but nonetheless, it happened.  Not saying this will happen to you, but I thought that this was excellent customer service!

Here are some ideas from both of those sites for the book lover on your list, and even some for future book lovers:

This caption is on a T-shirt

Boxer shorts-lol!


Blank Journal titled "Through the looking glass"

Pretty hefty price at $40.00, but there's 10 in a pack so that's only $4 each-perfect for all your book club members!

Play on Law and Order TV series-T-shirt and other products

loved this caption!

nuts about books button-cute stocking stuffer


also comes with "Future Booklover" saying

Ain't that the truth!!!!

Notecard-Just $2.95

Iphone case for the ultimate book lover!


Mouse pad












These are just a sample of what you can find at Cafepress.com or Zazzle.com.  Just type "books" or "library" in the search space and there are literally hundreds of items to choose from ranging in price from $2.95 and up.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment