Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The end . . .



Well, dear friends, it is time to bid farewell to this month's featured author, Cano Davy.  Cano and his work at New York State Paranormal Research has certainly been very interesting to research and write about.  I hope that you have enjoyed learning about Cano's work and are looking forward to meeting him this Thursday, June 21st at 6pm at Frank J. Basloe Library in Herkimer.  I know that I look forward to meeting him in person and picking up one of his books, Ghost Hunting in the Mohawk Valley.

You can also look forward to seeing Cano on an upcoming episode of The Haunted Collector, on the SyFy Channel http://www.syfy.com/hauntedcollector/episodes.

   Here is a picture of the crew from The Haunted Collector and Me .They came in and Investigated a very active home ,that we have investigated for 2 yrs now.This was a very interesting adventure for the crew and I...Keep a eye out for this episode.WE captured class a responses some video and a very negative energy in the home that would swear at me every time I walked out of a room.." Cano Davy.




I am taking a few days off to celebrate my daughter's graduation from High School this weekend, but when I return, I will reveal July's local author of the month and the contest.  Until then, here is a hint about next month's author:

In July, we will travel 363 miles with this author!


Until next week, happy reading my dear friends!


2 comments:

  1. Nicely done Carol!! If I don't melt during the market thursday, I am rather excited to meet Cano!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! You should come even if you are a bit withered! The library is air conditioned and it might bring you back to life.

    ReplyDelete